Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wall-E

Captain wanted to see the plant so told eve to show him the plant. when eve check eve doesn't have plant so the captain think that eve need to get repaired. I tell him my name he got dirt from my hand so he send me with eve to clean me up. he researched no the dirt he found.he found about earth and he researched all about the earth. Some machine put some red thing on eve. those machine tried to so that on my but I tried to resist. they put me in a small chamber. Eve was in other room. it was made up of glass so i was able to see what is going on with eve. a machine rip off eve's hand and tried to chop off eve's head. i used my laser to destroy the chamber and i broke the glass and took eve's hand. the machine try to took the hand so i shoot with eve's hand gun at the machine but the gun was flipped so I shoot at the back. i  shop at the control panel of those machine so the chamber were open and all the the machine in that area were shut off.every machine pick me up and took me out side but police robot were stopping us. some robot try to send me in to earth. but eve saved me. A robot turn against the captain.

No comments:

Post a Comment