Monday, December 13, 2010

Wall-E

The gust of wind suddenly stop and I went back to sleep. solar recharge alarm was sounding so I went on the roof so i can recharge myself with the solar panels. When was going out side to clean up things I accidentally crush the cricket but it was fine. I found so many useful things. I took them home with me. When I was going home I found a moving red circle so i tried to catch it i went to far from my home when it stop I saw so many of them it was actually coming from the space ship. A robot come out of the space ship. It was searching for something. I was hiding from him. I make some noise then it attack me with a gun but that robot missed. A cricket went to that robot. Robot try to kill the cricket but cricket was alright. Then cricket was Robot's friend. Then I tried to became his friend. There was a heavy gust of wind. So I take the Robot to my house. I saw what stuff i had in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment