Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wall-E

Robot's name was Eve. I show her a plant,something weird happen Eve got unconscious. I try to protect eve from every weather. I was bored so I went back to work collecting the garbage. I saw a space ship so I went back to eve but it was too late a space ship was taking eve. I climb on the space ship. In few minutes we were in the space. From the outside I found where was eve. The space ship land on the axiom. few robot clean eve and trying to take her somewhere. I followed eve. There was so much traffic. Fat people was on a weird vehicle. I catch the bus where eve was. then I took eve where she was supposed to go. A robot fell me down in a hole where the in charge of that area was living. A alarm sound and 2 robot come out and making ready the officer. then he go to his cabin and make a announcement. he found eve has brought something and he was surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment